Dates : 12th, 13th, 14th March 2013
Venue :Parc des Expositions de Rennes
Periodicity : Annual
Created in 1997
Surface area : 37 000m²
14 751 visitors in 2012
- Ingredients & Intermediate food products
- Equipment & Process
- Packaging & Wrapping
3 Days dedicated to the Agro-Food Industry!
The crossroads for the Agro-Food Industry suppliers presents professional products and services in processes, packing, intermediate food products, and places innovation at the heart of its offering.
The CFIA has become the reference trade event for its market in terms of quality of visitors and proximity of the different market players. All in a friendly atmosphere that is favourable to business.
Over 3 days, exhibitors and visitors exchange, present their projects and their solutions, including a large part for innovation.
The concept: Business, Quality, Friendly atmosphere!
A word from the CFIA Rennes director, Sébastien GILLET
« This year more than ever, the keywords were BUSINESS and INVESTMENT. Such success attests to the dynamism of the agro-food sector and promises a brilliant future. A sector which it is good to work and invest in. . »
CFIA infos, May 2012
The agro-food industry in Brittany
- Top European agro-food industry region
- Top French agricultural region
- 16.5 billion Euros turnover per year, or 13% of the French national turnover in the sector of activity
- 69 000 employees
- 170 000 employees for the entire sector (consulting, agriculture, equipment, etc.)
- 4 000 companies